Saturday, September 1, 2007

TurnItIn bonus UP; mini-case study in process.

I just put up the bonus point for registering at TurnItIn.com, and you can see it in your My Grades page.

Also, I am in the process of grading mini-case study questions, and everyone who has posted their two questions as of 8 AM Saturday has a score. This is just me getting a head start. Those who post later on will be graded later; deadline is still Tuesday, Sept. 4, 11:55 PM.

Grades so far: mostly 6 points, a few 5s and 4s. I also inserted a comment area about your mini-case study questions, like if I really like it or if it had some problems. Not everybody got a comment though, if the question looked good.

I will also start grading the Oceans/Visbeck question today.

Continue digging in on the Sir Isaac Newton Learning Module, especially the study activities listed in the concept guides.