Thursday, September 20, 2007

Exam 1 is now ready to go.

Students, the midterm exam 1 is now ready. Look on the course content home page and you will see a little document icon with a teeny clock in the left lower corner. That is the exam. You will be able to start at 12:05 PM, and your deadline is 11:55 PM.

I will probably release your scores when I get up Friday morning, first thing. This is normal, and it allows me to double check problems. So do not worry that the score does not show up in your My Grades page right away like the mini-quizzes.

I will try to get on AIM this afternoon and tonight for last minute queries from you.

By the way, I highly recommend that for safety, you do not operate any other browser windows or AIM during the test, or it could screw up your browser and you'd be sunk. This goes double for those of you on a Windows computer; they can be really touchy. So talk to me on course mail or AIM before the test but not during the test.

Have a good exam!!!!