Wednesday, July 1, 2009

If you are new to Twitter


I will be using Twitter for microblogging several processes this semester: diagramming, problem-solving and writing assignments. You will be able to look over all of my tweets 24/7 if you are not online exactly when I am. Here are a few comments on using Twitter.

  1. You do not have to get a Twitter account. Just type in this address
             http//twitter.com/brainwave777x
    and refresh it every once in a while. Tou will see my tweets in your web browser.
  2. If you want to "follow" my channel automatically, you have to join Twitter. Here are a few spec sheets for getting started:
    1. Where to join.
    2. What does it mean to "follow" in Twitter?
  3. If you join Twitter, you can also contribute to the channel.
  4. I will announce the "hash tags" to identify different subchannels for each task we work on.