Saturday, July 11, 2009

All writing assignment 0 scores are UP.

All scores are up for WA0.
  1. 12 students turned in nothing, zero points.
  2. 7 students had a bit of unclarity, error or were late, 1 point. You seven ought to have some more course mail from me now.
  3. Everyone else got 2 points. You guys are GO for launch... as soon as I release the Writing Assignment 1 directions page.


I will be placing a few comments here about a few quantities that got chosen, just to get everybody organized.

I think I will use Tw Monday and Tuesday to talk with you about the article and your numbers.

Later today, maybe after lunch, I will release the WA1 directions page. I want to modify it a bit to reflect some of what I learned from your mail messages in WA0. But if I tarry, do not worry: WA1 will be two sentences long. Two sentences, but GOOD sentences.

By the by: make sure you are ready to go at TurnItIn.com, because you will be dropping your WA1 document there, where I will grade it and make recommendations for Writing Assignment 2.