Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Do not stress the writing assignment....

ANTI-STRESS MEASURES, LAST WEEK OF CLASSES
  1. Do not stress out on the writing assignment. Obviously I am behind on grading, but you will find the paper very easy to finalize and resubmit... if you follow my comments in GradeMark. So the 18 points on final draft will be low stress. About the toughest will maybe be cleaning up your bibliography a bit.

  2. The spec sheet: I am going to cancel that and give everybody the 3 points. But I will still read whatever you have right now and let you know what I think.

  3. Your papers will be graded and ready by Friday afternoon, so you can do a bit of work tightening them up on them over the weekend. Plan to resubmit final draft on Monday before 11:59 PM.

  4. I wil re-release ALL mini-quizzes Tuesday morning, so you can re-study and re-check for the final on Saturday. I will take the mini-quizzes off the air on Saturday morning, first thing, so get your studying in before that.

  5. To be ultra-paranoid about the final: go to your computer, where you plan to take the final exam, and re-take the "Battlefield version prep test," (linked on home page now) and make ultra-sure that your computer and web browser do not flake out during the final. Remember: I cannot do anything for you if your computer flakes out - you are on your own.