Every semester, I initiate a study activity for bonus points: post a question for a midterm or final exam.
In this case, you create a question for out Exam 1 tomorrow (Friday), based on your notes, readings or other materials.
Here are the rules:
- Create a multiple choice question with four or five options.
- Indicate the correct option with an * asterisk.
- In the Subject box, type in a short phrase that decries your question.
- Below your question's options, skip a few lines and type in the page in the textbook where another student can study up on the correct concept.
- Dr. Brueckner will comment or maybe ask you to revise the question.
- Only if your question is good enough to use on the exam, you will earn one bonus point.
- Take a look at the example question on friction and work.
The bonus questions can make a nifty study guide, too.GO! GO! GO!