Saturday, August 7, 2010

About the final

I will be working on grades today, this morning for a bit and then this afternoon a bit more. So do not be surprised to see rows vanish and reappear on your My Grades page in Webcourses! It's just me mucking about with the grade book.

I decided to keep things simple and embedd the bonus activity X in the actual final exam. It is still officially a 50 point exam, but now you can score over 100%, up to 54 points on it. SWEEEET.

However, the bonus activity X being embedded in the final exam does not change the semester baseline total: that's still 200 points. So I add up all your exam points and bonus points (if any) and then look up your grade on the points table:
A185 points
A-180 points
etc.


I hope to have semester grades computed by supper time.